The Urban Analysis Framework (UAF) is designed to provide an analytical evaluation of the quality of shared spaces for both road traffic and pedestrian users.
- Urban Space Design
- Pedestrian Crossing Facilities
- Public Transport Terminal Layouts
- Special Events Planning
- Safety Analysis
The Urban Analytics Framework plays an essential part in any traffic engineer´s or urban planner´s pedestrian modelling toolkit. Visit the following pages to see how the UAF can help you deliver added value to your clients...
Exploring the The Urban Analytics Framework
UAF is a ground breaking new pedestrian modelling software that combines pedestrian based spatial analysis and our award winning traffic microsimulation.
The Urban Analytics Framework plays an essential part in any traffic engineer´s or urban planner´s modelling toolkit. With a strong track record of both cutting-edge and everyday application throughout the world, Quadstone Paramics is continually developing to meet the changing needs of today´s engineering professionals.
UAF, more than just great software
Here´s 10 great reasons why UAF should be part of your modelling toolkit.
- A single powerful environment: seamless integration between traffic and pedestrian components at all levels, no post processing required
- Easy to use space definitions: no need to clean CAD files, just draw the space required using a range of easy to use paint tools
- Run time analytics: get key statistics as the model runs there´s no need for additional post simulation work to access your important data
- No requirement for OD data: simple to use turning movements are used easy and cost effective to collect observed data
- Model building diagnostics: UAF provides tools to identify, classify and optionally remove stuck agents allowing the modeller to distinguish between random noise and clusters of stuck agents indicating a model build or spatial problem
- Run time model editing: adjust the space waypoints and space modifiers etc. at run time to compress the model build/check cycle
- Run time presentation graphics: in the UAF all the high resolution 3D graphics are driven straight from the simulation there is no need for post processing of data to produce stunning 3D visuals
- Scalable at all levels: from single intersections through to wide area modelling
- Industry leading support: the Quadstone Paramics support services are second to none
- Commitment to excellence: our success is based on exceeding your expectations