Event Planner is Crowd Dynamics new software specifically designed to help introduce efficiency savings and reduce planning costs for the event industry. This one stop toolbox is the product of a decade’s experience and provides a comprehensive solution to the challenges and complexities of planning and managing large crowds in public spaces and arenas. It recognises the importance of taking the initiative in these difficult financial times.
The Event Planner provides a valuable resource for the Police Service, Local Authorities and the private sector and in particular supports co operation between multi agency teams. Based on the latest developments in crowd safety and management it guides the user through the essential steps of planning an event incorporating capacity analysis, risk assessment, testing of management plans and the automatic production of the written event plan. Additionally it provides a financial analysis for every step of the project to enable value judgements to be made for alternatives.
Critically it provides a standardised methodology to an industry continually growing in scale and complexity.
Value of Event planner:
- Step by step approach
- Provides everything on one platform, consolidating and comparing individual reports, maps and plans
- Controls the flow of information while making each part of the whole instantly accessible to those who need it
- Facilitates briefing of staff or outside suppliers
- Follows legal guidelines and creates an audit trail
- Helps you make rough cut or refined calculations about safe capacity, fill rates and egress.
- Provides a comprehensive risk assessment plan
- Guides you through the industry approved Crowd Dynamics DIM ICE model
- Creates a mock up of events so problems can addressed and rehearsed in advance
- Enables full cost analysis for human and non human resources
- Provides an efficient and fully flexible reporting engine that enables the production of a range of reports from a common data source.